1. Click where you want your table to be in your document
2. Click the ‘Insert’ tab
3. Click the ‘Table’ button – A drop-down box will appear with a table grid.
4. Select the amount of rows and columns you want in your table by moving your computer mouse across and down the grid, till you have selected the amount of rows and columns you want in your table.
5. Then Click the last square in your selection with the left button of your mouse to insert the table into your document. See Diagram below.
Word will insert the table you want
6. Also, ‘Table Tools’ will appear on the ribbon allowing you to add more formatting your table.
Eg. Table Styles – this area presents a gallery of table styles you can choose from – Browse the styles by using the down-arrow, as seen in the diagram below. Then click on the style you want. By moving your mouse on the styles in the gallery – Word will also give you a preview of what your table would look like, should you apply that style.
We would create more lessons on Tables, soon.
Lesson 70: Microsoft Word: Delete a Table…Fastest Way