1. Open the folder where the images you want to reduce are stored
2. Select all your images at once by pressing the ‘Ctrl’ key plus the Letter ‘A’ on your computer keyboard. Or, you can click in the folder and holding down the left button on your computer mouse drag around all the images you want to reduce – Word selects all the images.
Right-Click on the images – Scroll down to the ‘send to’ button, the across to ‘Mail recipient’ and click on it.
3. The ‘Attach Files’ dialog box will appear on your screen – Click the down-arrow and choose a smaller size. See diagram below.
Next, click ‘Attach’ button
7. Select all the images in the ‘Attached:’ section, then right-click on them and click the ‘Copy’ button.
8. Then, go to the folder where you are going to use to store these pictures, and right-click in the folder, then click the ‘paste’ command; or, you can use another method of pasting by clicking in the folder where you are going to store the resized photos, and pressing ‘Ctrl’ key plus the ‘V’ key on the computer keyboard.
9. Prior to resizing the images their combined size was 1.32 MB; after resizing them, their combined size is now: 261 kb. See the results below