Have you ever wanted to put one picture upon another in Microsoft Word but didn’t know how to do so?
This tutorial will teach you exactly how to do so easily.
There are 10 simple steps you need to take To put one picture on top another in Word
1. Open a new Microsoft Word document
2. Click on the ‘Insert’ tab on the ribbon
3. Click on the ‘Pictures’ command
4. Choose the first picture you want to insert into your Word document. See below.
5. Click on the ‘Insert’ tab on the ribbon
6. Click on the ‘Insert’ tab on the ribbon
7. Choose the Second picture you want to insert into your document.
8. Right-Click on the second picture
9. Scroll down to ‘Wrap Text’
10. Then Click on the ‘In Front of Text’ command. See below.
11. With the second picture selected, Click on the ‘Format’ tab.
12. Adjust the handles around the picture.
13. Then Click on the ‘Remove Background’ command
14. Click on the ‘Keep Changes’ command.
These actions will remove the background from the second picture. See below. You can then use the handles around the second picture to adjust the dimensions of the second picture on top of the first picture.
There you have it. It’s as simple as that.