See the text Version below:
1. Click the ‘File’ tab – The backstage view will appear on your screen.
2. Scroll down to the word ‘New’ and click on it – When you do, available Word templates covering several categories, will appear on your screen. See the diagram below.
3. Type the word ‘resume’ in the search box and press the ‘Enter’ key on your computer keyboard, or, Click the ‘Search’ arrow. Word will do a search on the office.com website for resume templates and display them for you when it finds them. See the diagram below.
4. Double-Click on the resume template you want to use. Word will download and open it up on your screen as a separate word document, which you can now edit to include your resume information. See diagram below.
5. Depending on which template you chose – To change your name and address at the top of the template – you may have to double-click on it – it will open up the header section of your document.
Click on any item in the header section and just begin to type the info. you want there, and Word will enter it for you. See diagram below.
To edit the body of the document, just select it by clicking on any section of it, after it’s selected just begin typing what you would like to put there.