PARTS OF SPEECH
There are 8 Parts of Speech:
Kinds-of-nouns-10-types-of-nouns/– Nouns describe people, places and things.
2. Verbs – Verbs describe an action, state or occurrence.
3. Adjectives – Adjectives describe nouns.
4. Adverbs – describe verbs, adjectives and other adverbs.
5. Conjunctions are words which are used to join clauses or sentences.
6. Prepositions are words which show location and proximity, time and place.
7. Pronouns are words which are used as a substitute for a noun.
8. Interjections are words which are used to feeling or emotion.
We will expound on these in lessons to come.