Internet Technology is changing so fast, today. HTML is just one of those changes for the better, making it easier to build attractive websites.
This course explains this subject with easy-to-understand terms and relevant examples, exploring all the major concepts and skills you will need to master HTML.
What are the requirements?
- You will need a HTML editor and a HTML5 compatible web browser
What am I going to get from this course?
- 16 videos of content!
- When you are done with this course you will be able to create your own HTML website.
- You will have gained a skill which could reward you handsomely if you use it.
Who can take this course?
- Anyone who has a thirst for learning how to build websites
Below you will find Free HTML Video Tutorials – Explained Easy enough for a child to understand and apply.
Below you will find the slow-paced, easy-to-understand-and-digest videos for Mastering HTML:
Lesson 1: What is HTML/HTML 5 and How to Create a Basic Page
HTML or hypertext markup language is a language which is used to build pages for the Internet.
Most times, HTML starts with an opening tag and ends with a closing tag.
It consists of 3 main elements:
1. Tags or special instructions (an example of an HTML tag is: <p> This is an example of paragraph tags used in HTML </p>
HTML tells browsers (examples of browsers are: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.) how to display the text, images, videos, audio…information you want to display on the internet.
As you delve more into this course you will learn, understand and know how to write and use HTML.