1. To insert a cell or range, select the cell or range where you want to new cell or range to appear
2. Click on the ‘Home’ tab
3. Click on the ‘Insert’ command
4. Click on the down arrow next to the ‘Insert’ command
A drop down box will appear
5. When it does click on the ‘Insert cells’ command
A insert dialogue box will appear, see the diagram below.
6. Choose the option you want
7. Click on the ‘OK’ button at the bottom of the insert dialogue box
Excel will insert a new cell or range for you.
Lesson 20: How to delete data from a range