Hemorrhoids, also called ‘Piles’ are swollen or enlarged veins brought about by undue pressure in the rectum area, and can develop in someone if they are eating poorly, forcing to excrete during toilet times, not going to the toilet when they supposed to (holding-up, as they say), or are often experiencing constipation…pregnant women have also experienced the same.
Hemorrhoids can be very painful physically and emotionally (it is embarrassing to share with someone else that you are suffering from hemorrhoids – even if that person is a family member or doctor)…causing terrible pain, itching and swelling.
There are several can-work ways you can apply to get rid of this terrible sickness.
1. Warm baths of the lower section of your body
This is a quick-relief method – Soaking the lower part of your body - under the hips, in warm water for about 30 minutes. This would ease the pain and itching, fast.
2. Use baby wipes to clean yourself when you are pooping. Toilet paper can be rough on the sensitive area and can cause further discomfort.
3. You can put an ice pack to the area to help bring relief. Please do not leave the ice pack there for longer than 15 – 20 minutes at a time. And wait for about 15 minutes before reapplying it to the affected area.
4. Take frequent baths – keep the anus area clean.
5. Please go to the toilet from the time you feel the urge to go – do not hold up. I repeat do not hold up. Drop everything and go to the toilet as soon as you feel you have to excrete.
6. Watch your diet. Some food can cause constipation and also aggravate hemorrhoids, or cause them to re-occur. Eat lots of fruits, vegetables...make sure you include yellow fruits and vegetables, daily in your diet, like: pumpkin, papaya, oranges, Aloe Vera, etc. Also, ensure you drink at least 6 – 8 glasses of water a day. Lose the soft-drinks.
7. Exercise daily – try to lose unwanted weight, as well.
You don’t have to endure hemorrhoids, or put-up with the awful pain and discomfort that hemorrhoids bring, or spend tons of money going for expensive treatments – If you Follow the 7 Simple Steps above and you would find yourself breathing a quick, sigh of relief that you did.
Click Here for: Why You Gain Weight
©2010-2016, Educationtt.com, All rights reserved