1. Click the ‘Page Layout’ tab
2. Click ‘Columns’ – The Columns Layout Gallery will appear on the screen
3. Click the Column Layout you want
Word applies the Layout you chose to your document. We chose the Three Column Layout.
For additional Formatting – to make your columns better:
4. Click ‘More Columns’ – The Columns Dialog box will appear on the screen – See the Diagram below.
5. Click the Column Layout you want
6. Set the number of Columns you want
7. If you want a line between your Columns, Click in the box next to ‘Line Between’
8. You can change the width of your Columns and the space between your columns, as well. See the diagram below.