1. Click anywhere in your document
2. Click on the ‘Page layout’ tab – See Diagram below.
3. Click on the ‘Margins’ button
4. A display of pre-set margins will appear on your screen – You can choose one of these pre-set margins, if that is what you want or you can follow the next step.
5. Click on the ‘Custom Margins’ button. The ‘Page’ Setup Dialog box will appear, as seen below.
You can now use your mouse to change the ‘Top, Bottom, Left and Right’ margins by either selecting a value and changing it; or you can use the up and down arrows to change the values to what you want.