To change text alignment of a sentence or paragraph
- Select the sentence or paragraph you want to apply the text align command to
2. Click on the Home tab
3. Under the Paragraph Group: Click the Alignment option you want – you have four (4) text alignment options: Left Align, Center Align, Right Align and Justify. The diagram below shows where each alignment option is located on the ribbon in your Microsoft Word document.
– Left Align aligns the text to the left.
– Center Align centers the text.
– Right Align aligns the text to the right.
– Justify aligns the text equally between the right and left margins of your document.
I have placed a diagram below to show you what each Alignment option looks like when applied.
Lesson 36: How to Set Line Spacing in a Paragraph