“Discover 10 Natural Healing Properties of Ginseng”
Ginseng is a herb with a long history of healing usages, that dates as far back as 2800 BC. It contains revitalizing and stimulating properties, such as: ginsenosides, Choline, B-Complex Vitamins, panacene, sterols, polyacetylene offshoots, polysaccharides and several more helpful ingredients.
Over the years, the herb has been used to cures illnesses, such as:
1. Fatigue – Ginseng has been known to boost energy levels during periods of physical exercise and mental activity…Enhancing your physical and mental performance. Would you like to experience an abundance of physical and mental energy?
2. Stress – Are you suffering from stress which is causing you to: Be short-tempered with those closest to you, have sleepless nights, headaches and diminished concentration? Then Ginseng might well be the answer to your problems. It assists your body to release the stress hormone, adrenocorticotropic, which is known to help your body handle stress, easily.
3. Contagious – diseases,such as the flu. Ginseng improve your immune system and increases the white blood cells (responsible for getting rid of viruses and waste) of your body.
4. Cancer – Cancer is said to be caused by carcinogens, which comes from Inhalation of polluted air and consumption of unnatural food. Clinical studies have shown that Ginseng was effective in preventing cancers, as well as, shrinking existing ones.
5. Anaemia or a shortage of red blood cells is responsible for making one to experience
chronic fatigue. Eastern studies has shown that Ginseng is effective in helping the body to absorb iron, thereby aiding your body to make the quantity of red blood cells it needs.
6. High Cholesterol – Often associated with heart attacks. Ginseng has been found to lower the bad cholesterol, and help your body expel cholesterol quickly.
7. Low blood Pressure – Your heart has problems in pumping oxygen and nutrient-rich blood to every cell of your body. Ginseng helps to raise your blood pressure and ensures your brain receives a fair blood supply.
8. Diabetes – This is caused when your pancreas is not producing and releasing enough insulin and other chemicals to handle the amount of sugar you consume and absorb in your body.
There are 2 types of Diabetes: Type 1 & Type 2. Both of them are dangerous to your body. And people suffering from Diabetes has been known to lose their sight, their body takes a lot longer to heal cuts…this can cause gangrene, resulting in several individuals losing infected parts of their body. Ginseng lowers abnormal blood sugar levels, and can be effective in fighting diabetes.
9. Erectile Problems – Men who are not able to get and keep an erection for a specific period of time. This can be really embarrassing and troubling for men, who usually associate their manhood with their ability to perform in bed. Ginseng has been known to increase testosterone and blood count resulting in increased sexual drive and you being able to get and keep an erection.
10. Menopause – The hot flashes stuff. This is not a sickness but it happens when the woman’s body is unable to produce normal amount of the hormone, estrogen. Ginseng has
also been used with success against Menopause.
A recommended dose of ginseng to use to experience the kind of healing results we have spoken about is: A 200 mg. ginseng capsule at least two times a day.
P.S. Please consult with your doctor before taking any form of herb.
Click Here for: 3 Causes of Low Back Pain
© 2010-2016, Educationtt.com. All rights reserved.